My Current Favorite Exercises

Here's a list of three exercises that I enjoy adding to my routine. 

1) Squats 
Squats are a great way to boost your overall fitness because they do not just work your legs, they benefit your entire body...especially the core.

2) Pull-ups
I get it. Pull-ups are very difficult to do. And most people I know cannot even do one rep. However, please do not get discouraged. Pull-ups are great for the overall conditioning for your body. Pull-ups develop the biceps, triceps, shoulders, back, and...CORE.


3) Barbell Spit Jerk
These look intimidating, but they aren't so bad. If you're a beginner, start with a light 20 to 30 lbs barbell. As you get comfortable with the exercise, slowly increase the weight.
This exercise is good for glutes, shoulders, triceps, and shoulders. It also is good for improving your balance.


I have many others, but that's all for now. Try adding these exercises to your routine. Hope this helps!

Comments